Russian School of Indiana
Our mission is to encourage and promote an interest in Russian language and culture and to build an inclusive, global community.
The school offers the following group classes:
- Russian Language and Literature (for heritage speakers)
- Russian as Second Language (both children and adults)
- Advanced Mathematics for middle and high school students
- Early Childhood Development
Interested in learning more?
Designed by Michael Klauz for © Indianapolis Russian School Inc., 1993-2014
- Art (both children and adults)
- Private lessons: Russian, Art, Piano, Voice, Math, French, Hebrew, History
- Russian Language Placement Test. This course is aimed at high school or college students who are interested in taking a Russian language test in place of foreign language college requirements. In the past, students were able to test out of 8 to 12 college credit hours. The class is recommended for children from Russian-speaking families with exposure to the Russian language at home or to anyone with ability to understand and speak Russian.