Russian School of Indiana
Our mission is to encourage and promote an interest in Russian language and culture and to build an inclusive, global community.
Designed by Michael Klauz for © Indianapolis Russian School Inc., 1993-2014
- Russian Language (for heritage speakers)
- Russian as Second Language
- Art (both children and adults)
- Choir (taught in Russian)
- Chess (taught in English and Russian)
- Early Childhood Development Classes in Russian
- Private lessons: Russian, Art, Piano, Voice, French, Math
- Interpreting and Translation Services:
- certified interpreters
- native language proficiency
- documents translation
- Complex Development for 3-4 y.o. (in English)
- Advanced Math
Our Sponsors and Partners
Fall Session Starts on September 8-9!
Summer is over and we are looking forward to meet you all on September 8-9 (Saturday and Sunday) for the new School's semester!
As always you can try all the classes "free-no obligations" just for this one weekend. We expect your payment and registration forms by the 3rd weekend of school.
For your convenience our volunteers will help you at the Entrance 1 at the Carrmel High School to find classes on the 1st school day.