Russian School of Indiana
Our mission is to encourage and promote an interest in Russian language and culture and to build an inclusive, global community.
Designed by Michael Klauz for © Indianapolis Russian School Inc., 1993-2014
- Russian Language (for heritage speakers)
- Russian as Second Language
- Art (both children and adults)
- Choir (taught in Russian)
- Chess (taught in English and Russian)
- Early Childhood Development Classes in Russian
- Private lessons: Russian, Art, Piano, Voice, French, Math
- Interpreting and Translation Services:
- certified interpreters
- native language proficiency
- documents translation
- Complex Development for 3-4 y.o. (in English)
- Advanced Math
Our Sponsors and Partners
Annual Picnic - EVERYBODY WELCOME!
August 26, 2018 @10 am - 1 pm @ The West Park
2700 W 116th St, Carmel, IN
Russian school of Indiana Annual Picnic is a great opportunity to meet our teachers, register for classes and just to have fun with other Russian speaking folks.
Please bring a dish to share! School will provide bottled water, plates etc.